For more information and registration.
with Chef Jill Nussinow
If you’ve been wondering about the magic of pressure cooking but have had some fear and trepidation about using one, come to this class to learn how to leave that fear behind. Jill Nussinow has taught thousands of people how to successfully pressure cook over the past 20 years. She will review the basics of using a pressure cooker and show you how to turn out amazingly tasty food in a very short time, which is generally 50 percent less than almost any other cooking method. In this class, Jill shows you how to make dishes from seasonal ingredients.
• Pumpkin Spiced Steel Cut Oats
• Holy Mole Black Bean Soup
• Orange Scented Beet Salad
• Thai Red Curry with Winter Squash,
Mushrooms and Broccoli with Black Rice
• Pear Almond Upside Down Cake
• Risotto with Winter Squash and Kale